AZME was created to improve communications between local Marketing programs; the Arizona Department of Education; vocational and academic personnel within all schools; professional organizations; the state institutions of higher learning; and others within our communities interested in Marketing education.
The benefits to membership include:
- State Standards Support - learn new techniques for accountability.
- Networking - get to know those "in the know".
- Mentoring- members are paired with other educators to assist in career advancement.
- Professional Development - attend conferences designed for marketing educators to be aware of the most current industry and educational trends.
- Awards/Recognition - be acknowledged for all the hard work you do.
- Leadership Opportunities - Gain leadership instruction & experience.
- Lesson Sharing – tap into the knowledge and experience of other Marketing educators.
July 20, 2015
January 23, 2016
January 27, 2017
July 17, 2017